Thursday, October 5, 2023

My team

This is my team blog post, i worked together with my friend Yolivia who has the same interest in magazine with me.

Yolivia's blog post link : https://yoliviaaangel-regentsmedia.blogspot.com/ 

Reflection : I choose to work together with Yolivia because she is my friend and i know that i can work together with her, i can handle her and she also has the same topic and interest with me which makes us work together. 

After a few weeks of doing our project together, we decided it would be too hard to make the magazine as a team because we have different time schedule and it impacts us as a team so we decided to split our group, me and Yolivia is not a group anymore and decided to do it individually.

Reflection (after team split) : I think that its actually a very god decision we made because it helps us become more effective in our individual work. We still took the magazine picture together and we still worked together on some things but we did the magazine completely individually and i think its a good thing because we both have different taste in magazine and we both can clearly put our ideas into full capacity working individually. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crime Documentary Self Reflection

 This is my critical self reflection: These are the questions for the critical self reflection CR 1  - How do your products represent social...