Sunday, November 12, 2023

Technical skills (online)

 Problem: Unable to make the embed code larger


The problem was when i was using the normal embed code, the results are small in the statement of intent blog which makes me cant see the results nicely. 


After, i solved the problem by asking my teacher Mr Nick about this, he explained but i still don't understand fully so i used this video to help me and guide me. 



then i did the steps which is uploading it to google drive, making it public for everyone then adding the code <iframe src=" " width="640" height="480"></iframe> and insert the PDF link into the src=" " which then makes the statement of intent post in big size and solves the problem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crime Documentary Self Reflection

 This is my critical self reflection: These are the questions for the critical self reflection CR 1  - How do your products represent social...